Coffs Neuro Physio is a team of five dedicated and experienced Neurological Physiotherapists based in Coffs Harbour, who each have extensive experience in helping people with a wide range of neurological conditions and complex disabilities.
What does a Neurological Physiotherapist do?
- We are uniquely different from usual Physiotherapists. As a specifically trained Neuro Physio, we have expertise in working with people with neurological conditions and complex disabilities
- A neurological condition includes any injury, damage, dysfunction or condition involving the brain or spinal cord. These often result in people having difficulty doing everyday tasks and properly maintaining their health and well-being.
What conditions can we help with?
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Functional Neurological Disorder
- Complex disability
- Adult Cerebral Palsy
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Post Polio Syndrome
- Huntington’s disease
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Corticobasal Degeneration
- Multiple System Atrophy
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia and other conditions causing ataxia
- Rare Neuromuscular conditions
- All other conditions/injuries affecting the brain or spinal cord
How can we help you?
- We can help you improve everyday skills that are important to you. This could be anything from moving yourself in bed, standing up from a chair, shaking someone’s hand, or walking further and faster so you can keep up with your family.
- We also help you achieve the best lifestyle possible at every stage of your life. Research into many progressive neurological conditions like Parkinson’s disease supports that exercise has the potential to slow the progression of the condition.
Why do I specifically need a Neurological Physiotherapist?
- Neurological conditions are complex and require professionals with specific experience to ensure safe and effective rehabilitation.
- We are the only Neurological Physiotherapists working exclusively with people with neurological conditions locally. With this focus, we stay on top of the research in this field and use specialised equipment and programs, to ensure you are getting the very best outcomes.
For more information or to book an appointment with one of our neurological physiotherapists in Coffs Harbour, you can call us at Health On High online or call us on (02) 6651 1745 to make a booking today.